Sunday, January 13, 2008

Everybody knows that I was such a fool

Yesterday was very much a (how do you put it hm?) meaningful day. Yeh.
Some stuffs happened here and there though, but it was worthwhile. Things will change, most definitely it will. 100% guarantee CHOP! HAHA.

Raffles Place.




:B

Got lost at Raffles Place's area, like suaku(s) eh. We wanted to go to Lao Pa Sat.
Sissie and I ran around that Raffles area like crazy arses HAHA. People kept staring.
Met with my family and we went to eat. I eat Korean food, mmm yummy!


Costs S$5. And it tasted like maggie mee. Walao rip off ok.




Oncoming bus.

Its time like this when I hate alot, it is when I have absolute nothing to blog about.
Furthermore when school reopens, there's even nothing more to blog about!
I think Secondary school life is like a routine, everyday we'll just wake up, get changed, off to school, remedials (if any), go home, eat, do homework, sleep and the next day it starts all over again. And on weekends, either study for tests or chiong homework.

Ugh, its my last year and I have GOT to take things seriously already :D
Last year, Secondary 5. I'll have to study hard in order to get into FS next year (:

I got nothing to blog already. I have a dead and boring life.
Please spicen it up for me, anyone. Be it (-)tive or (+)tive. Preferably (+)ive!
HAHAHA I'm so boliao (nothing to do).


**

TEST YOUR EYES WITH THIS PC TEST!


For me, I saw this guy's face in black and white. Effing cool yo.

I got school tomorrow. I hope Mrs Png doesnt catch me for my earhole if there is a spotcheck. HAHA and thanks to those who helped me with my earholes issue :D
Okkkkk first CT tomorrow and I'm dreading it soso damn badly!

Joyce is gone, cos she's buenoing!

It's the possibility that keeps us going; not the guarantee.

No comments: